Discount Contact Lenses Free Return Shipping**
Discount Contact Lenses has the most customer-friendly policies in the online optical industry including making product returns quick, easy, and most importantly - FREE. If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your order, Discount Contact Lenses offers free return shipping so you never have to worry about receiving the wrong size, color, product defects, or even if you're just unsatisfied with the product purchased.
Here's how to take advantage of our Free Return Shipping policy:
**Discount Contact Lenses retains the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time. Free return shipping is limited to a maximum of 3 return shipments in any one year period. Free Returns offer only valid for residents of the contiguous U.S.A. Halloween, specialty, and made-to-order (RGP and other custom contact lenses) not eligible for return unless defective. For defective Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Inc. and Bausch + Lomb contact lenses, please review the separate return policies. Discount Contact Lenses cannot issue credit for products damaged in transit to Discount Contact Lenses warehouses. Some credit cards may take an additional 2-10 days for the credit to show on your account - please allow up to 14 days for credit to be applied. PayPal users may see separate line items for the authorization, actual charge, and refund - please look for the refund line item prior to contacting us. Discount Contact Lenses does not charge restocking or service fees when returning a product.
- You may return your purchase up to 365 days from the purchase date
- Return Shipping is FREE for customers within the U.S.A. Simply contact a Discount Contact Lenses certified customer support team member at email@example.com or call 1-800-822-9864.
- If emailing, please include your name, order number, the reason for the return in your email, and whether you would like a refund or exchange. If calling, please have this information available for our certified customer service specialist for faster processing.
- Our customer service team will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to you. This number should be written prominently in the address portion of your return package. Items without an RMA number will not be eligible for return.
- a Discount Contact Lenses certified customer service agent will send you a postage label for your free return. Affix the label to your package with the RMA number clearly marked in the address field.
- If instructed by our customer service team, returns may be sent to:
Discount Contact Lenses Attn: Product Returns
RMA#: (write your return merchandise authorization number here)
2250 International Street
Columbus, OH 43228-3834
- Once your return arrives at one of our warehouses, Discount Contact Lenses will inspect the shipment (typically within 3-5 days of arrival). Depending on your preference, a credit will be applied to the payment method used on the original order or a replacement item will be shipped to you at no charge.