If you find an online retailer with prices lower than ours, we promise to price match them on identical items (brand, prescription, quantity, size, color, etc.). Plus, we'll knock off another five percent, just because. Read more.
A few guidelines:
- Items must be in-stock at the retailer we are price matching.
- If you find a lower price after purchasing contacts from us, we must receive your request to price match within seven days of your order date.
- Competitor multi-box discounts will only be honored if the minimum quantity to receive the discount is purchased.
- Price-matched orders are not eligible for additional special offers, coupons or discounts.
- Select manufacturer price-restricted contact lenses are not eligible for price matching.
- Competitor's total price including shipping, handling, processing and hidden fees must be lower than total price including same fees at DiscountContactLenses.com.
- The additional five percent discount is given on the price difference between the competitor's price and ours, not on the product or order total.
DiscountContactLenses.com does not honor price matches for the following:
- Competitor coupon codes
- Buy one, get one free
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Rebates not offered on our website
- Misprinted or expired ad prices
- Pricing offered on in-store-only purchases (offline pricing)
- Competitor's private label price promotions
- Free or zero dollar cost items or add-ons
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the discounted price
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitor's gift card
- Special pricing that requires a purchased membership (membership or club pricing)
- Sales tax