Extreme H2O 59 Xtra Product Information
Extreme H2O 59 Xtra lens retains 99% of its water content on the eye, even under extreme conditions. All lens dimensions and oxygen permeability
present in the first hour of wear, will be present in the last. Lens comfort,
movement, and fit will be stable throughout the day.
- Ultra stable copolymer provides exceptional on-eye stability
throughout the wearing period.
- Lenses do not shrink, tighten, or change shape on the eye.
- Crisp, clear vision is provided throughout the entire wearing period.
- Non-ionic material resists deposits, keeping lenses clear and free
of unhealthy protein deposits.
- Manufactured by X-Cel Specialty Contacts.
Extreme H2O contact lenses are made with ultra hydrating non-ionic materials. These materials are unique in that they have outstanding hydration and water retention characteristics which contribute to unsurpassed all-day comfort, clarity and dry eye relief. They are a great solution for those who have specific fitting needs and have had adaptation issues with silicone hydrogels.